KYC DNA is an AI-driven deep search engine that penetrates the hidden walls and uncovers even the most hidden information to build a 360-degree view of an entity for due-diligence, thereby making it the most reliable product for KYC, KYCC, and KYCCB verification.
Why KYC DNA ?
Before KYC DNA
- $26 billion worth penalty has been imposed on institutions in the last decade for not adhering to local KYC regulations
- 307 new employees (on an average) were hired by Financial firms in 2017, up from only 68 employees in 2016. JPMorgan added 5,000 employees to their compliance team and spent an additional $1 billion on controls.
- 85% of customers consider KYC verification a bad experience
- 12% of companies migrated to a different bank due to KYC issues.
What Do We Search For ?
Including but not limited to...
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- Financial Crime
- Sanctions and Watchlist Coverage: OFAC, UN, HMT, EU, DFAT
- Forgery and Counterfeiting
Features of KYC DNA
Into the World of Tech !
- A standard RESTful API
- Interoperability among Trusted Partners
- Granular access to ACL-designed system
- Solution to an incompetent system and technology
- Always improving Supervised Deep Learning Algorithm
- Scalable identity validation methods using microservices
- Data crawling on multiple AML and CFT repositories
- SRE, Container and Kubernetes technologies for a scalable and redundant system
- Automated report generation and storage in KYC Block
- Real-time transaction data analysis
- Scheduled individual, company and transaction screening
How Does This Work?
Data Mining at Its Best
We Search For...
Structured & Unstructured data
FROM Public & Private Data Sources
ON Surface Web, Deep Web & Dark Web
Let’s Break It Down Even Further...
You, as the Superadmin, can update the documents manually and get a custom KYC DNA report certified by globally renowned KYC compliance leaders including:
- Comply Advantage - Best AML Data and Transactions Monitoring Technology
- Email Age - Global fraud prevention Leader
- Au10tix - Identity verification facilitator
" Based on your own Risk Assessment Matrix, the Superadmin can view and modify data, however, the report cannot not be altered. This makes the entire KYC compliance process a cakewalk for the MLRO (Money Laundering Reporting Officer). With KYC DNA, compliance is no more a burden of unnecessary regulations but an unmatched accessory for safe individual and business transactions. Switching to reliable compliance with easy integration, convenient usability, with tested and proven results can rid you of the regulatory issues. Let our team help you understand about the product before getting into a mutually beneficial professional relationship for a long time! "